Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday, December 21st, 2008

This week has been fair. Sarah gets out a little bit, but can't take much, both physicially and irritation.

She has done some Christmas shopping. Her and Ronnie went to Ogden today for a couple of hours. Ronnie & Sarah wrapped presents yesterday. They plan on putting ornaments on their tree tomorrow.

She continues with headaches and not feeling well, but continues to try.

We just wait until Jan. and see what they have to say.

We have our family Christmas on Christmas Eve. I am excited to spend time with the whole family this week.

Bill & Alison

2 comments:

felixfantasticfour said...

I'm still praying for Sarah and your entire family--you come to my mind often! Please let us know if we can be of any tangible help (at any time).

May the Lord richly bless you and fill you with His peace!

Love, Sharmilla and Josh Felix

Mandy & John said...

Sarah; Thanks for the update. I hope you enjoyed Christmas with your family. I think of you often. I miss seeing you at the senior center. Lots of Love Mandy Garcia