Tuesday, January 6, 2009

JANUARY 6TH, 2009

Our family has received the greatest news and gift possible.

We went to Sarah's MD appt. this afternoon and the neurosurgeon told us that her tumor was NOT cancer, was slow growing, and had not changed at all. He said that it may stay the same for the next 25 years. He is gradually weaning her off all of her meds over the next 3 weeks.
Next MRI is to be in 3 months. Praise the Lord!

I personally cannot think of any greater gift that a mother can receive. (meaning myself as a mother to Sarah and Sarah as a mother to Allie and Ryan). We thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers for our daughter. We will keep you updated.

I personally thank God from the bottom of my heart and soul for this gift he has given me today.

Alison Johnson

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey Sarah,
What great news! I am excited for you. I'll bet as soon as you get off some of those meds, you will start feeling much better.
How blessed you are to have such a wonderful family.

Love yer guts,
Sharon Cassidy

Janese said...

That is so wonderful! I am so happy to hear that. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers. Love you all so much.

Fowers Family said...

I am so glad to hear about your great news! I have been watching your blog for updates and glad to hear something positive! You sure deserve it. I will try and let everyone know! Love and think of you often Jody