Saturday, November 1, 2008

Alison was going through some of here mail and Sarah was watching she got a smile out of this. It is pretty funny. Sarah's doing pretty good a little frustrated the Doctors and Interns made there rounds this morning around 0600 and made a statement to Sarah that she could go home today, boy that made her day although we are still here its 1300 we have to wait for the floor Nurses to get the orders from the doctor. Just a note this kinda adds to the saying below, Alison went to get lunch for her self and Sarah of course only Alison she was coming back from the cafeteria she did get off on the right floor but what she didn't know was the Psychic ward is on the same floor she was afraid to ask anyone for the fear of them not letting her out, I guess you would have to be there more later.

Disturbed People's Day

http://co0fd.col0.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg?msg=37157972-FD14-45DB-BB12-D65C829E1A47&start=0&len=2137377&imgsafe=y&curmbox=00000000%2d0000%2d0000%2d0000%2d000000000001&a=56e0523231a44fed0846bc031fe358206b56a78e7a50a871856c3a19703639a1

Alison

2 comments:

Ladyhawk said...

Ain't God amazing!!!
You must feel like you've lived ten years in eight days, and now you get to go home...
But first, like everything else in hospitals, you must hurry up and wait for those final release papers. I can imagine the anticipation of seeing your home, good ol' Brigham City, everything on the "outside", so familiar but through new "eyes" after all that you've gone through. We should all learn to appreciate every day a much as you will appreciate your return home. Remember that we are all here for your support and any help that you need. PLEASE ask!! Welcome Home to all of you!
P.S.Good news in hospitals can make one giddy and almost punch drunk...I understand the Psych ward thing!

Fowers Family said...

Sarah,
I bet it is good to eat something other than hospital food, I kind of understand as that hospital cafeteria kept me alive during the day for a couple of years, it is terrible (while I was in school)! For as big as a hospital that is they should have something better!
It is so good that you are home. Prayers do work, i will keep it up. Hopefully you get stronger each day and can enjoy the holidays with the people who matter most. I agree with your statement about having a wonderful husband and family. I agree, they are wonderful and you many times don't realize that until you are forced too. I admire their strength your family is awesome! I love you alot and think of you many minutes in the day. You are stronger than most people I know and I admire you for that! Love you lots, Jody

P.S. Ronnie, Allison and Billy you are wonderful! I admire your strength also!!!