Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sarah has had a pretty good week. Remains very weak and trying to rebuild her strength.
Some people are having a hard time getting into the blog to place their comments. I enter from a different direction to post but am looking into how to enter a comment.

If you would like to e-mail Sarah her e-mail address is sockermom10@hotmail.com.

Our e-mail address is bjohnson14409@msn.com.

We have her walking 1/2 a block each day and she has a fair appetite.

Alison Johnson - Sunday, November 9th, 2008.

1 comment:

mommy1 said...

Hi Sarah...I'm home from California and will be calling you some time soon. I know you're still trying to get your strength back and learn to deal with all of this so I'll still give ya some time. I'm so glad you're doing well and an anxious to hear if the doctors are recommending any folowup treatments.