Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update More Fun Pictures












Sarah was up and about Alison went and got her up took her for ride, and went to Taco Time. She has her good moments and bad. Noise and lights still bother her a little, and she gets tired real easy. Sarah’s memory seems to be as sharp as always. She remembered my birthday and of course wasn't up to attending the family dinner. She asked what I wanted, but I got what I wanted "she came home". Sarah, Ronnie & kids, our family, and Ronnie's family again cannot express our gratitude to all of you for the prayers and love you have shown.

Bill Johnson

4 comments:

Janese said...

Hey Sarah! I am so glad you're home and doing better. I bet you're glad to be home too. I love ya!

Fowers Family said...

Sounds like things are getting slightly better each day. You still continue to be in my prayers. There are many things to be thankful for this time of year! It is great that you are home and doind better. Jody and Family.

Kurt said...

Ronnie & Sarah:

We are thinking of you both and counting down the days until we see Sarah out doing DUI shifts again. Take care of each other.

--Kurt and the rest of Ronnie's last (and best) shift.

Heidi said...

hey cute lady. just checking in to let you know i am still thinking about you. check the blog daily to see if you have gotten any news yet and to see how things are going.
if you guys get time will you post how allie's leg and foot are coming along?
as always please call if you need anything!