Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN EVENTS

HALLOWEEN, OCTOBER 31, 2008 - FRIDAY 12:45 pm

Sarah just returned from surgery. They placed a permananent shunt and she did well. In fact Ronnie just gave her a drink and they brought a light lunch. Her exact works were "That was so good GET THAT FORK AND KEEP LOADING THAT IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her hear hurts but she is certainly Sarah. What a day to have staples and the zombie look. I forgot the camera, but will have Bill take a picture with his phone and post it later.

They are talking about sending her home tomorrow or the next day. We are still waiting for the final results, but they said that it has probably been there for years and they may just leave it and watch it or they may treat it.

Thank you so much for your prayers. We know that they were heard because the outcome could have been so much worse. Please continue with the prayers. We love each and everyone of you.
Sarah says to tell everyone hi!!!! She says to tell everyone that her husband is wonderful!!!!

With Love,

Bill & Alison

2 comments:

mommy1 said...

I agree with Sarah...her husband Ronnie is amazing! I'm so impressed with the way he has handled this crisis and his family. You're the best, Ronnie!

Love Aunt Lynn

Nicki said...

Sarah -
Thinking of you and wishing you a Happy Halloween! I am so glad that everything has gone good! You are always in my prayers as well as the whole family! I was thinking about all the years past and every time clogging stuck out in my mind! I think you should get better and we should perform a duet for christmas! Maybe aunt Terri could even join in with us! :) I love all of you guys! Please keep your spirits and faith high! Keep BELIEVING!!! I love you! Nicki