Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sarah Being Sarah


Dr. Jensen said that he has ruled out a very aggressive tumor and a lymphoma blood tumor. They are planning on putting a permanent shunt in and will have final results by the end of the week. Sarah is doing OK Ronnie and the rest of us are still concerned and yet relieved with news I guess we all will feel alot better when we get the final results on Friday. Allie and Ryan gave Sarah loves and kissess. I'm really tiered and Kyle is staying with Sarah tonight while Ronnie and I get some sleep.


Dad

4 comments:

mommy1 said...

One day at a time....one day at a time...but I know it will be OK. Sarah just has so much talent that she needs to continue to share with her seniors that GOD won't let anything long lasting affect her! Love all of you - now - get some rest Billy!!!! Lynn

mrs. jar said...

Sarah, I do not know you but I am praying for you! I am a friend of your cousins and you have a fantastic family who is all rooting for you.

I have enjoyed reading about the person you are and were prior to last week's findings and I think that the Lord knows how precious you are to all those around you and he is using you to teach everyone around you. Hang in there and God be with you!

P.S. You have to be totally awesome....your name IS Sarah, right?! So is mine! We can't help but be fiesty!

Nicki said...

Sarah -
I just wanted to say hello and let you know that not a minute goes by that I am not thinking of you and your family!! I hope your spirits are still high and your hanging in there! I truly believe that there is a reason for everything. . even though we may not see it right now. . .and know that you will get through this! Stay strong girl! I love you!! Nicki

Donna Aldridge said...

Sarah,
One step at a time, day to day we will get thru this. Just know your kids are doing great. They really love their mom. Allie is helping Ryan with his homework. Now I have to get Ryan to help Allie with hers...lol. Allie and I are enjoying old movies together. I'm glad Ronnie is getting rest so he can stay strong for you too. We love you. Donna and Ron