Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is part of Sarahs embroidery.



Sarah is going back to surgery tomorrow morning at 0730 AM this is to put a permanent shunt I didn’t find out till 2320 tonight. This is a 4 hour operation keep her in your Prayers.

I found this saying which is so true so I thought I would share it with you.


GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU


“When I see you in bed, not speaking or moving, I think of this embroidery. Look at the back side - your life is like this. The threads are knotted and tangled. But when you turn it over, you see God is weaving a crown for your life – and He is working it out in beauty.”

My life is but a weaving between my God and me, I do not choose the colors, He works steadily, oftentimes he weaves sorrow, and I in foolish pride, Forget He sees the upper, and the underside. Not till the loom is silent, and shuttles cease to fly, Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why. The dark threads are as needful in the skillful weaver’s hand, As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern he has planned.


Dad

2 comments:

felixfantasticfour said...

Dear Bill--this is beautiful. As the Lord is ministering to you, and you are sharing it with us, the Lord is ministering through you to us! Isn't that amazing?! He uses all things for good--your description of weaving illustrates that perfectly. We're continuing to pray for your entire family. Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
Blessings--Sharmilla and Josh Felix

Mandy B said...

This post I think touched me the most out of all of the posts of all of the blogs I have ever read. Sarah, I don't know if you remember me or not but Stacey Brooks Butts turned me onto this blog. I worked with you at Autoliv forever ago. I think it has easily been 10 years. I am looking forward to reading the good news blogs that everything is fine. You and your family are in my prayers and I am thinking of you every day!